TTK pasiv plus
- New generation of wooden windows TTK Pasiv Plus
- Superb insulation properties
- Potentiality of using various types of wood
Glued wooden plate, spruce with or without a longitudinal connection
- pine with or without a longitudinal connection
- meranti with or without a longitudinal connection
- oak with or without a longitudinal connection
All plates are filled with a thermaly insulation layer.
Peripheral metal fitting Maco in the latest multitrend design with safety points, wing lifting and a catch preventing wrong manipulation.
Standard tripple glass Ug = 0,5 Wm−2 K−1. Possibility to use safety, noise-proof or ornamental glass.
Ecological, aqueous thick-layer SIKKENS glazing, including profundity impregnation. Shades correspond to our pattern book and the RAL standards. Possibility to combine two shades together.
- safety metal fittings
- unique system of glazing strips (preventing deformation oc corners)
- glazing strip with a covered joint
- frame sill drip with an uninterrupted thermal bridge
- internal and central sealing
- interglass frame
- four-position handle with a safety catch
- four-level surface treatment, including special joint sealers and front wood treatment
- surface treatment is done in a modern paintshop with automatised humidity and thermal regulation
- certified management system ČSN EN ISO 9001:2001
- certified CE mark according to EN 14351–1:2006