TTK triplex plus
- The most modern type of aluminum-aluminum window.
- Suitable window for low energy and passive houses.
- The TTK triplex plus has a triple glass in the inner wooden part and a separate glass in the aluminum outer part.
- Top heat insulation properties.
- Integrated louvre in the mezzanine space.
- Excellent noise and sun protection.
- The heat transfer coefficient of the entire window is Uw = 0.67 Wm-2K-1.
Three-layer glued wood laminate
- spruce without longitudinal connection (fixed)
- pine without longitudinal connection
- meranti without longitudinal connection
- oak without longitudinal connection
All-round MACO fittings in the state-of-the-art Multi Trend design with two additional safety points, with wings, with a fuse against faulty handling. Optional Maco Tronic electronic control.
Thermal insulating triple glazing with warm stainless steel frame. Heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.1 Wm-2 K-1, optionally up to 0.7 Wm-2 K-1.
Ecological, water-soluble, thick-coat of SIKKENS, including deep impregnation. Colors according to TTK or RAL. The possibility of a two-color combination or colorless transparent glaze.
Outdoor cladding TTK triplex plus
Aluminum front profile Mira
Also choose from our accessories for wood-aluminum windows.