- The latest type of wood-aluminium windows
- The window consists of a double glass, fastened in the inner wooden part of the window, and a single glass in the outer aluminium part
- Integrated jalousie integrated between glasses
- Excellent noise and light protection
Tripple glued wooden plate:
- spruce without a longitudinal connection
- pine without a longitudinal connection
- meranti without a longitudinal connection
- oak without a longitudinal connection
Peripheral metal fitting Maco in the latest multitrend design with safety points, wing lifting and a catch preventing wrong manipulation. Maco Tronic electronic control (option)
Thermal insulation double glass with a warm interglass stainless frame. Coefficient of heat penetration through a window Ug = 1,1 Wm2 K−1 or 0,7 Wm2 K−1 (option). Possibility to use safety, noise- and sun-proof or ornamental glass.
Ecological, aqueous thick-layer SIKKENS glazing, including profundity impregnation. Shades correspond to our pattern book and the RAL standards. Possibility to combine two shades together or to use transparent glazing.
Forward aluminium Mira profile.